Thanks to everyone who entered the Barbrix cooking class giveaway. There were three correct entries, and @jeffhallstead was chosen by my tiebreaking cat. Here's the correct answers:
Barbrix cooking class quiz:
1) What type of institution occupied Barbrix after it was a private house and before its current incarnation as a restaurant? Church of Scientology kids school
2) One of Dickman's tasty appetizers is blistered shisito peppers with Murray River pink salt. Where is the Murray River? Australia
3) Barbrix menu analogy: tzatziki is to Greece as charmoula is to: Morocco
4) What character did which Barbrix partner play on "Mad Men"? Adria Tennor/Joyce Darling
5) True or false: One of Chef Dickman's earlier gigs was afloat, while another involved golf. True
6) Which of these is not like the other: aleppo, panzanella, tarantella, sobrasada? Tarantella -- Aleppo is a pepper, panzanella is a salad, sobrasada is a sausage, but a tarantella is a dance and is not on the Barbrix menu.
Check back for more giveaways soon!