Monday, June 29, 2009

Lobster two ways at Lou tonight!

Wow, tonight's prix fixe dinner at Lou on Vine sounds delightful:
Salad of Adriatic & Black Mission figs, roasted almonds, speck, arugula (w/Sancerre rose)
Grilled Maine lobster tail and butter-poached claw, baby potatoes, roasted corn (w/tasting flight of Veltliner, etc.)
Boysenberry-Blenheim apricot trifle w/Muscat de Rivesaltes
It's $55, and no reservations are required. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me...
Their website seems to be down, but more more info, call:
Lou
724 Vine St
Hollywood
(323) 962-6369

1 comment:

anna b said...

got this email today while at work and started drooling on my desk! Unfortunately, $55 + tip is not in my budget today. Had I known a little in advance, I may have been able to do it.

Will have to make due with the $30 honey dinner at Canele Tuesday. Without wine. *snif*