Friday, May 02, 2008

Zen Burger: Fast food vegging in Hollywood

I always thought there should be more healthy fast food places, but I'll have to reserve comment on Zen Burger until I taste it. Zen Burger, which opened in New York last fall, is coming in late summer/early fall to 7950 Sunset, near the corner of Hayworth. The prices are certainly right -- about $4 for most items -- but something about faux-beef and faux-chicken sometimes rubs me the wrong way. Here's a review of the New York outlet from the Midtown Lunch blog.


Mr.galle said...

Hi, I like this blog is so cool!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog this URL

Anonymous said...

As long as the food is made fresh, not processed and stored like most fast food chains. It doesn't matter if its vegetarian or not.

Anonymous said...

I always heard something from my neighbor that he sometimes goes to the internet bar to play the game which will use him some gw gold,he usually can win a lot of GuildWars Gold,then he let his friends all have some Guild Wars Gold,his friends thank him very much for introducing them the GuildWars money,they usually cheap gw gold together.