Tuesday, June 09, 2009

No Cookie Left Behind bake sale Sunday at Scoops

Don't miss the third annual No Cookie Left Behind Bake Sale on Sunday, June 14 at Scoops from 2-6 pm, as part of Share Our Strength's Great American Bake Sale. Share Our Strength is dedicated to the cause of ending world hunger, and the proceeds from GABS specifically go towards fighting childhood hunger in the United States.
You can sign up to contribute baked goods, buy home baked treats or taste items from
Lark Cake Shop, CakeMonkey, Kiss My Bundt Bakery, Spork Foods (vegan), Laurel Avenue Bakery, Whisk LA and Taste on Melrose. There will also be small-batch jams (strawberry balsamic with rosemary and blood orange marmalade are two of the varieties) and handcrafted No Cookie Left Behind onesies.

3 comments:

L.A. Story said...

There will be no child left behind at No Cookie Left Behind, if I have anything to do with it. CC and I will be there!

haebabee said...

There will be no cookie left behind if I have anything to do with it! My tummy and I will be there too.

Dazy said...

Ohhhh I missed it, terribly missed it. What to do next!!!! Calling Papa for that.