Friday, July 28, 2006

L.A.'s Ultimate restaurant list

I just had to point out that Chowhound poster Modernist has updated his Ultimate L.A. restaurant list that I flagged last year. This guy (I think his real name is David) obviously loves to eat, and seems to have much more time than I do to check out all the great ethnic places. So next time you're thinking, "I know there's some great stuff in Little Tokyo, but I'm not really sure where to go" or "I'd like to find some real Chinese food, but the San Gabriel valley is pretty overwhelming," check out this list. With Jonathan Gold's Counter Intelligence book sadly outdated, this list is the next best thing. I've reviewed a lot of these places on Eating L.A. if you want more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good list.....
what's w/the 'white' 'whitey' comments though.......
stick to the food 'modernist'......