Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Amazing fruit at the Berkeley Bowl -- Buddha's hand at lower left. This is probably crazy, but I bought raspberries, Pink Lady apples, kiwis and chanterelle mushrooms at the Berkeley Bowl and hauled them all the way back to L.A. The prices and selection are quite astounding. I can't believe this place used to be my neighborhood market, back when it really was in a bowling alley.


Professor Salt said...

Visited the old stomping grounds? I love the Berkeley Bowl and imagine you must miss it terribly when you go back.

George said...

With today's hectic lifestyles it can be really hard to keep on top of everything planning . planning

George said...

How would you like a quick and easy way to keep track of all your important information and activities Medical . Medical

luvz-desire said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my cash advance loan online!

cash loan said...

where i get more info?

Adware said...

Hi blogger:)

Congratulations on being the best website out there from all those sites I met so far...

at make money home work

make money survey taking said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my make money survey taking site.
Have a great week!