Friday, July 03, 2009

Read lots of food blogs at once on Digesty

I mentioned Digesty yesterday to someone who was looking for a way to see what's going on with several L.A. and national food blogs at once, and since she hadn't heard of it, I thought I'd give it a plug. Jonah from la.foodblogging created Digesty as a way to see who's updated every day, without having to deal with news feeds or subscriptions, which some people don't care for. There's ways to slice the blogs by L.A., N.Y., S.F., candy and wine so it's quite handy.
I know there's quite a few local blogs that aren't represented, so if you want to be included, email Jonah, not me.

5 comments:

Grubtrotters said...

I love Digesty. Not flashy, but a very useful site.

Anonymous said...

I lost all of my bookmarked food blogs when I changed computers. what a pain! I just started using another site keep track of food blogs. www.foodblogs.com.

Pat Saperstein said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I checked foodblogs.com and I don't see any way to sort them either geographically or by subject, so it seems pretty useless.

Jonah said...

Pat- Thanks for the mention.

SinoSoul said...

love digesty. it's like Google Reader but... well. it's like Google Reader.