IHOP would like everyone to know that they're doing their part for the recession: yes, all-you-can eat pancakes are back with bottomless coffee for $4.99 until Feb. 22.
Thanks, but first of all, no one should really be eating more than one portion's worth of pancakes no matter how bad the economy is.
And, there's got to be better things to eat out there for $4.99...
1) One hot dog from Let's Be Frank
2) Two hot dogs from most hot dog carts around Echo Park and Highland Park
3) Three tacos from most taco trucks
4) Two tacos from the Kogi Korean BBQ truck
5) Full breakfast at several places such as Rick's on Riverside and Penny's on York