Friday, April 25, 2008

Fallen fruit forages in Silver Lake: Hail the loquat!

I would love to join the Fallen Fruit folks for thir annual nocturnal fruit forage in Silver Lake on Wednesday, April 30 from 6-7:30. Unfortunately, I think I've already committed to like eleventy other things at that very moment. But if you want to tag along to look for fruit on the ground -- this year, in honor of the loquat! -- email to let them know you're coming, and meet up at the triangle park at Sunset and Edgemont at 6 pm Wednesday. (Psst, there's a good loquat tree in the 2300 block of Kenilworth and also a bunch of carob pods up there.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some hero gold and the hero online gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the hero online money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy hero gold with the spare money and I gain some hero money from other players.