It's been a good, long year of eating around L.A. Here's a few of the highlights:
1) Discovering some new Thai dishes at Red Corner Asia.
2) Returning to Sea Harbour for great dim sum.
3) Learning a lot more about cheese thanks to Barrie Lynn, Chris and Norbert.
4) Great Chinese at Crown Cafe and Newport Seafood, among others.
5) Cupcake mania and my guest appearance on KCRW -- I never want to see one again.
6) Finally, somewhere healthy to eat at M Cafe de Chaya.
7) A small plates odyssey that ended up with a great meal at Orris.
8) Ethnic ice creams all over the city.
9) Three cheers for Musha, Haru Ulala and all the izakaya places
10) Cozy Italian at La Buca.