Sunday, October 09, 2005

Seen at M Cafe

OK, I know I've been writing about M Cafe de Chaya too much lately, but this was kind of funny. Friday at lunch I sat down at the communal table with my excellent ahi tuna burger and perfectly cooked broccolini. A nice-loooking young blonde woman came in with her boyfriend. She ordered a salad or something and sat down. He was wearing a t-shirt that said "I Eat Vegans." He left and reappeared in a minute with a bag from Quiznos and a soda, proceeding to eat a roast beef sub while his g.f. nibbled on her microgreens. They must have some fun arguments over food...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you're almost at 100K unique users, I think eating LA should hold a 100K anniversary party. When you hit 100K, email blast everyone for impromtu potluck and a no host bar at your favorite Silver Lake bar (Johnnies? ).

Pat Saperstein said...

That is a great idea, I was actually thinking I should do something to celebrate. I will try to come up with a date.

black mold test kits said...

Warning...Warning.. Safety Tip of the WEEK...If you are having problems with colds and sickness in your home and you live in a moist wet ares of the country. Then you might want a black mold test kits .. If you see black dust looking stuff on your walls or around your bathtub,shower or sink then you probaly have a mold problem and need to get a black mold test kits . Dont panic and think you need to get a black mold test kits right away. You can use bleach to clean it up with some paper tools and then dispose of the towels a trash bag. If you need some more info visit http://moldinfo4u.com .. I hope you have a safe and sickness free home...

hypnosis said...

I really liked of your site. I love finding sites and blogs that have interesting content. If you have time please visit mine at bar stools

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog. i love coming across good sites! I created this one recently lucid dreaming and would love it if you have a look.