Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tangy event: Julia Child meets California citrus

The Pasadena Museum of History is hosting JULIA CHILD IN ORANGE GROVE PASADENA on Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 7:30. There will be a panel discussion about Child's early life in Pasadena and influence on American cuisine. Chefs from Le Cordon Bleu California School of Culinary Arts will present tastes including:

· Duck Rillette withTangerine Marmalade on a Wheat Crisp

· Fruit Nut Bread with Candied Grapefruit and Citrus Butter

· California Lemon Crepes

· Tequila Lime Sausage on a Corn Biscuit

· Pork Tenderloin with a Kumquat Glaze on Brioche

· Tangerine and Tarragon Sherbet on an Orange Florentine Cone

· Orange Grande Marnier BombĂ©

TICKETS: $25 general; $20 Museum members include tasting, program and exhibition entry. Reservations recommended; please call 626-577-1660, ext. 10.


Anonymous said...

But what's the point of a panel discussionwith a bunch of nobodies who'd never met her?

Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

mold mix test said...

Warning...Warning.. Safety Tip of the WEEK...If you are having problems with colds and sickness in your home and you live in a moist wet ares of the country. Then you might want a mold mix test .. If you see black dust looking stuff on your walls or around your bathtub,shower or sink then you probaly have a mold problem and need to get a mold mix test . Dont panic and think you need to get a mold mix test right away. You can use bleach to clean it up with some paper tools and then dispose of the towels a trash bag. If you need some more info visit .. I hope you have a safe and sickness free home...

San francisco lawyers said...

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
debt consolidation
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog. credit

Anonymous said...

Shopping around I felt the need for another reward card and the wide selection I got here was overwhelming.

Jeff Jansen said...

I was searching blogs so that I could compare them to the blog I am writing. plus I wanted to find out if I needed to get more resurch done for my new web site I like the way you have yours set up. Check out my site and let me know what you think about it or what may be missing. I also have stated some bloggs at and feel free to check them out.

internet child safety software

leadership books said...

Remodeling and Home Improvements. YEAH.. If you are like me it seems like there is never enough time in the day.. You get home late and leave early.. then the weekends thats another story by itself. My wife has found it easier to hire somebody if you we need help with leadership books. She fond a great site for leadership books at and wanted to share it with you.. Im glad to find help when I need it.. I hope you have great luck remodeling your home...

Anonymous said...

Over the past year, one Collingsworth County teen had
been corresponding over the Internet with an adult
across the state, unknown to the juveniles parents.
This can be prevented in your home by
using parental control software on your computer and
by continuously having knowledge of what your child
does on the web.
My site has more articles on internet safety tips .
Please visit internet safety tips

Anonymous said...

While out checking blogs I came across yours. You have many interesting details available.I enjoyed your blog and the information in it.

internet safety