Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cool local sites

I heard about Cybele May's Candy Blog on Good Food this morning and checked it out right away. She's a woman after my own heart, who obviously gets as excited about the thought of green tea flavored Pocky as I do. We don't always agree -- I give the Violet Crumble a 9 out of 10, not a 6 -- but her blog is a very worthy endeavor.

Judd and Holly of Judd's Hill Winery told me about Barrie Lynn, the Cheese Impresario. I haven't met her yet, but her site has a nice calendar of L.A. cheese events.


cybele said...

Thanks for the link!

I caught your segment a few weeks ago ... sadly I was completely oblivious to the cupcake craze (I know, what rock was I under?) until then! I'm just not a cake person.

I think you might be right about violet crumble ... I've had another one since then and there's something about the malty-molasses taste of the center that really compels me. It's just the sound of it on my teeth that bugs me, but if I just break it into pieces before opening it, that's not an issue. Of course on my rating system a 5 still isn't bad ... you have to get a 3 or less to be bad.

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

amaretto-mudslide said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your cash advance san diego blog.

house said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly. Keep blogging!

I have a website on Website Traffic which you might be interested in. Please check it out if you get some time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! You really are very talented and deserve an honest compliment, congratulations! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a pursuit of a great web based program site/blog. It successfully covers pursuit of a great web based program related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.