Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Melting Pot food tours expand to Pasadena

We've heard good things about the Melting Pot tours, L.A.'s only food tour company. Now they're expanding from the original Farmer's Market tour they launched a year ago to a Pasadena Walking Tour, starting this Saturday, July 11.
Stops will include Tortas Mexico, Bar Celona, Aux Delices, Bird Pick Tea, Tibet Nepal House and Mignon Chocolate. The tour will run every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, for $49 per person.
I haven't been on one of the tours yet, so let me know what you thought if you take one. (I've seen them listed on Goldstar before for half price, so as with all local food events, check there first.)


1 comment:

Novy said...

So glad they're in my neck of the woods.I'll be sure to keep a look out on the tours on goldstar.