Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eagle Rock Brewery now taking tasting reservations

Eagle Rock Brewery's Ting and Jeremy talk to Felix of Taco Chop at the tasting room's marble counter.

I have to thank the folks at Eagle Rock Brewery for doing such a great job hosting my birthday party/5th blogiversary on Sunday. My pictures aren't the best -- a little too much Solidarity perhaps? But they were so helpful and everyone loved getting a tour of the brewery and tasting the Solidarity and an early preview of Manifesto witbier.
Eagle Rock Brewery isn't yet open to drop-in visits, so for now they're taking reservations for tastings. Call 323-257-7866 for a reservation. Times are roughly Friday 12/18 from 4-10 pm, and 12-10 pm on Saturday 12/19, as well as Saturday and Sunday 12/26 and 12/27 and Jan. 2 & 3.

6 comments:

slowrider said...

I bet Ronnie and Felix from Taco Chop are gonna get some more business out of this.....

Pat Saperstein said...

Hey Slowrider, I think it was because of your rec that they gave me a discount!
thanks,
Pat

felix umana said...

Thank's Pat and Slowrider, you guys rock!!

slowrider said...

Hey Felix! It's Billy from El Sereno.....you guys did my daughter's 1st b-day on Nov. 21st.
Thanks again....everybody thought it was great...hope you guys had a good time as well.

air sterilizers said...

Read great reviews about this. Is this the one along Toland?

streetgourmetla said...

That was a nice place to have a party, I really like the space.Great beer, too.