Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where are you going for Restaurant Week?

The SLS menu features their wonderful bonbons, above

It looks like a lot of places are already booked up for DineLA Restaurant Week(s) which runs tomorrow through Jan. 30 and Feb. 1-6. The Bazaar at SLS, for example, which has one of the more interesting looking menus, only has 6:00 or 9:30 next Tuesday. It's pretty much the same story at BLT Steak and Comme Ca. The second week is probably more open at the moment. I'm dillydallying about reserving...has anyone already made reservations, and for which restaurants? It's a chance to try set meals at places you might not ordinarily try, everything from Roy's to the Tam O'Shanter to Grace and Maison Akira.

4 comments:

mattatouille said...

I'm going to Dal Rae, Citrus, BLT Steak, and Bazaar. I might also go to a few places in Downtown for lunch, but we'll see.

weezermonkey said...

I would love to go to BLT Steak and Bazaar, as well.

Right now, we are going to Ford's Filling Station because we figure it's more casual, and our three-year old niece won't be as conspicuous there.

Mike said...

I'll be doing Foundry and MAX in Sherman Oaks. The Foundry I plan to do with a $50 dining certificate that I snagged for only $25 a few weeks back. SCORE! MAX is local and I've been meaning to try it out. Now seems like as good a time as ever.

H. C. said...

So far: Bazaar tomorrow, Akasha on Feb. 1 and Water Grill on Feb. 6 -- probably will drop in on Angeli Caffe and considering Cube Marketplace as well.