
I finally got to try the Grilled Cheese Truck at last night's launch party for the new edition of
Eat: Los Angeles, to which I contributed. We also sampled hot dogs from
Let's Be Frank, empanadas from Lily's, terrific satay from Heidy. Silver Lake Wine and
Eastside Brewers, a homebrew club, provided drinks, while
Coolhaus served up ice cream sandwiches despite the chilly evening with really cool Eat: Los Angeles-printed edible wrappers.
Sure, you can get your copy of Eat: Los Angeles 2010 from Amazon, but even better, hop over and pick one up at a local bookstore like
Skylight Books,
Vroman's,
Book Soup or the
Traveler's Bookcase, which hosted the launch party.
Thanks to wonderful publisher/editor Colleen Dunn Bates for updating
Eat: Los Angeles in print as well as adding more useful and complete functions to the website in the coming weeks.
Thanks for the heads up! Also out of curiosity, how do you contribute to Eating LA? I'm still fairly new to food blogging.
ReplyDelete