Saturday, September 11, 2004


Fries, a blue cheese dog and a raspberry lime soda...what more could you want?

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Stumbled across your blog - it makes good reading. Thought you might be interested in our great gift website. With Christmas not far away you cwill be able to find a range of superb unique and novelty gift ideas for everyone. Take a look at The Cosmic Superstore or Christmas gift ideas UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Holy smokes!!! I've been trying all day to find little know sources of "real" people online with thoughts and ideas about dog bed. I stumbled on to your porst about this post and although it's not exactly what I was looking for, it certainly caught my attention. I'm personally building a resource for dog bed and hope you might stop by and check it out when you have a chance...let me know your thoughts. I'll be sure to send people this way as well. Thanks P Saperstein...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:34 PM

    good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 AM

    good post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:48 AM

    Many thanks for creating your blog. It's facinating how people are so different in their interests.

    Thank You again,

    dog lover dog gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Thanks for creating this blog, I like to cruise blogs to see what other people blog about.

    Regards,

    how to become a dog trainer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:22 PM

    Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Treats information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
    If you have a moment, please visit my unique dog products site.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
    I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
    I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
    If you have a moment, please visit my toys dog site.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:16 AM

    Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
    If you have a moment, please visit my toy dog supplies site.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
    If you have a moment, please visit my toronto pet stores site.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete