Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Top Chef finale tonight -- Plus, win last season's DVD

Ready for tonight's Top Chef finale? I know I am, because now I can go out on Wednesday nights again! In the meantime, here's a video from Top Chef's Eat Tastefully website, hosted by cheftestant Brian Malarkey. (Now if only they'd give Ashley Merriman her own show!)

Plus, if you'd like to win a DVD of Season 5, email me at pattyberlin@yahoo.com with the answer to this question: One of the cheftestants from last season has his own L.A.-area restaurant now. What is his name AND where was he born?

3 comments:

  1. great giveaway..however, with Hosea winning last year, it still leaves a bitter taste in our mouths..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to say, I agree with RC.

    I love your blog, love Top Chef and love freebies - but no way do I ever want to watch the Hosea and Leah show again. Not even for free.

    Happily, even with Mike V's arrogance, this season is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:24 PM

    You can follow Ashley via Bravo's website tonight. I believe she is tweeting during the west coast feed.
    http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef/virtual-party/twitter/about

    Win prizes too if you RT.

    ReplyDelete