I don't know why I'm so unnaturally excited by this. I try to avoid the Glendale Galleria, which tends to the Fellini-esque on weekends, and I try to avoid fried chicken, which makes my cholesterol go BaZOOM!But still -- Kyochon! In Glendale! Crunchy, addictive, sweet, hot, garlicky and horribly non-nutritious -- what more could you want?
Glendale blog Tropico Station was so excited they went to check it out today, only to report that sadly it's not open yet.
Smart move, Kyochon. Smart move...
ReplyDeleteThe words "Glendale Galleria" are probably enough to keep me away, but Glendale will definitely benefit from this opening. I'm a fan of KyoChon's fried chicken.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever visited the Niscience Center across the street from the G. Galleria? It's an artistic church....very interesting and is a nice contrast to the crazy Galleria. We visited it on an LA Conservancy tour last spring.....just sayin'
ReplyDeletewow that's great news! kyochon chicken only a few minutes away from me.
ReplyDelete