Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ma ma mia, it's time for the Taste of Italy

Whether you have a drop of Italian blood of not, you can try food from Il Grano, Il Moro, Claro's , Il Pastaio, La Bottega di Marino, Paciugo Gelato and more, as well as drinks from Ventura Limoncello, Fernet-Branca, San Antonio Winery and more at next Saturday's benefit for the Italian American Museum of Los Angeles. Click here for tickets - it's sure to be a musical and wine-soaked evening!


Ryan said...

Hi! My name is Ryan and I’m the editor of I think you have an awesome food site so I posted a link to it in our blog directory. I wasn't able to find your email address on your site but I’d like to invite you to be a part of our Featured Website program. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at ryan [at] howtocookfantasticfood [dot] com.

Adie Andrews said...

I adore Italian food and this is definitely something that worth to be see.

Greets short term rental london