Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beer, ice cream and charity = winning!

I can't believe I've missed FoodGPS' Beer Float Showdown, benefitting Share Our Strength, two years in a row. Well, the third time is going to have to be the charm, because hosting it at the Eagle Rock Brewery is just too convenient for me. I could even ride my bike, like FoodGPS and EatingLA did on the first Bike Bender. You should be there too on Saturday October 15, with the dual aim of feeding undernourished kids and nourishing your own self with plenty of craft beer and ice cream, paired by the likes of Laurent Quenioux, Ilan Hall, Andre Guerrero and Nguyen Tran of Starry Kitchen.

3 comments:

Troy said...

This is amazing! I have to go!

Ice Cream party favors said...

This is so pretty! I love Ice cream!

LA On The Rocks said...

How do I get tix??? We want to try the beer floats!