Monday, February 22, 2010

Links of deliciousness

Yesterday, I had fun eating amazingly flavorful vegetables grown on an urban farm with writer/chef Cheryl Lee and other food writers...more on this experience later, but for now, check out Cheryl's blog Black Girl Chef's Whites.
***
Tasting rare brews -- including one made with the storied civet poop -- at the exclusive Woodshop 5.0 beer event in Anaheim on Saturday.
***
25 year-old Matthew Kang, otherwise known as Mattatouille, shows wisdom beyond his years with his post What makes a good food writer.
***
London-based food writer and all round bonne vivante Amy Lamé writes up her best bites of Las Vegas...check out the rest of her blog for fun London recommendations. I'm not sure if she made it to Lotus of Siam, though.

2 comments:

Robert O said...

I love this site. I have been working as a Chef / caterer for the past 15 years. I just recently began to publish my love for food on line www.LifeinSoCal.net. I look forward to reading more and more of your postings.

David said...

I'm going to Las Vegas today, and will eat dinner at Jean George Steakhouse and Sirio Ristorante at ARIA. and lunch at City Center at Sirio Ristorante to follow.

Several of my reviews will be forthcoming, and to be sure, there will be many more delights to eat while I'm there as well.